- We are still accepting registration
through March 10. Please tell your friends.
- Storm merchandise is still available
for purchase this week. March 10 is the last day to order your new sweat
- Coach Alan the gremlin coach has
asked for a few parent volunteers each night to help keep the little athletes
in order. No coaching experience needed. Just come on the track and talk to
- Each family needs to donate two bags
of jellybeans or jolly ranchers hard candies. Just bring them to practice and
give to a team representative.
- Our one and only fundraiser is coming
up on March 22. We will be handing out pledge sheets next week. We hope all
the athletes will participate. Athletes who raise at least $35 will receive a
t-shirt. We will have prizes for the athletes who raise the most money.
- All families need to check with Jill
Crawford or Teresa Funicello to make sure all the required paperwork has been
turned in. We still need some athlete’s birth certificates.
- Physical night is Thursday March
10 from 6pm-8pm at Sklar Chiropractic, 23502 Lyons Ave suite 102,
661-222-7401. Please show up at your allotted time slot according to your
last name. Physicals will be $15.
- A-F 6:00-6:30
- G-L 6:30-7:00
- M-S 7:00-7:30
- T-Z 7:30-8:00