- Thursday we will have a Jamba Juice Run. Gremlins need to check with coach
Alan or Lorna before running to Jamba Juice. We will meet in the
Valencia High School parking lot. We will run in groups. We need parents to
help drive back athletes who don't want to run back. Please help car pool kids
back. We recommend that Gremlins be driven to Jamba Juice. The Santa
Clarita Track Club will pay for the juices.
- This weekends meets are at Birmingham High School. If you qualified in an
event you will participate in Sunday's meet. All other athletes
participate in Saturdays meet. To get to Birmingham High School take 5 freeway
south to 405 south, exit at Victory Blvd, turn left on Haskell. Turn right
onto Victory, the school is on Victory and Balboa.
- The general membership meeting will be held tonight after practice at the
track. Please come and be a part of our club.
- In lieu of gifts for the coaches, we are collecting donations for each
coach's dinner. We suggest a ddonation of $10.00 per family. This can be
turned in to Jill, Alan or Teresa.
- This is our last week of practice. We have enjoyed all the athletes
and their families. We wish you all a safe and relaxing summer. A special
thank you to all parents who helped out this season. Cross Country will
start in the mid summer. Please watch our website
www.sctc-storm.org for sign up
- The awards picnic is on June 5 at Newhall Park in Newhall.
Directions to the park are take San Fernando road south to Newhall, turn right
on 15th street, the park is at the end of 15th Street. The picnic is from
12:00 Noon until 2:30pm Santa Clarita Track Club provides hot dogs and
Hamburgers. Please bring food and Drinks according to your age group.